LED HID Replacement: LED Area Light
- Cost-effective solid state solution for area light applications, replacing high-wattage HID luminaires
- 130 lpw ultra-high efficiency delivers superior performance over legacy HID
- 180° beam angle; lamp body folds out to provide directional lighting
- Install into mogul socket, turn the rotatable lamp body to face desired area, and unfold lamp to fully illuminate desired area; see installation manual for additional details
- Ballast bypass; connects to line voltage
- Flame-retardant casing
- Instant-on with no warmup
- DLC Qualified
- 5 year warranty
GKS35 series (80W,110W)
GKS38 series (20W,40W,60W)
Guanke Area light are a great alternative that save energy and lower utility costs. LED Area light also last longer than traditional HID lamps, so you save money on replacement costs and maintenance. Available in a range of Lumen outputs, these LED retrofits produce the same amount of light output of their HID light bulb equivalent. In addition to being more energy efficient, Area light have a higher Lumen maintenance than standard metal halide lamps meaning that while MH bulbs lose Lumens quickly, Area light retrofits maintain a bright light throughout their lifespan.
These corn lights are available in a range of color temperatures from the very warm white light resembling the color of high-pressure sodium bulbs to the near daylight white light. To better customize your application, we carry a wide variety of beam angle options, brands, and base types. These Area light are ideal for applications including enclosed pole top, shoeboxes, and typical HID fixtures. Don’t know which light bulb you need? Reach out to our expert in-house staff today! Guanke Lighting.