LED Corn Bulb Light Replacement Metal Halide Lamp in 2019 (New Guide)
Lighting your industrial building is a large expense and many times, costs can be cut down just by replacing your older Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium, and fluorescent lamps with new industrial LED retrofit solutions. These lights are installed in your existing fixtures, making installation a breeze. We offer direct wire or LED bulb retrofit solutions that are designed to replace any commercial light fixture while offering bright illumination and reduced energy costs.
- What are LED Corn Light?
- What are the advantages of using LED Corn Light?
- What kinds of bulbs can I replace with Led Corn light?
- What kind of fixture will accept Led Corn Light?
- How do I install Led Corn Light?
- What should I look for in good LED Corn Light?
- LED Corn Light : The Fast and Affordable Solution To Retrofit Your Fixtures!
- Where can I use corn lamps?
- LED Corn Light For Metal Halide Lamp Replacement video
What are LED Corn Light?
LED Corn Light is an assembly of light-emitting diodes(LEDs) on a metal structure. They are called LED Corn Light because the yellow LEDs resemble corn kernels on a corn cob.
Corn cob Lights are meant to provide a large amount of light while using LEDs, which requires a large amount of diodes.
The diodes(sometimes hundreds) are mounted to a metal “cob” that has as much surface area as possible to keep the diodes cool.
What are the advantages of using LED Corn Light?
The use of LED Corn Light bulbs has increased rapidly in recent years. There are numerous reason behind this, but the main reason is their incredibly easy installation. Another reason is that it brightens up the room more than the incandescent bulbs.
Additionally, they have lower replacement cost and are more energy efficient than metal halide and high-pressure sodium lamps.
They are easy and inexpensive to maintain. What attracts people is that their lifespan is 20 years. This is 5 times more than a lamp.
What kinds of bulbs can I replace with Led Corn light?
LED Corn Light fit into standard lighting fixtures (remember to bypass the ballast!) and offer a brighter and more energy efficient lighting solution for a LED High Bay Retrofit, Metal Halide/HPS Low Bay Fixtures, LED Post Top Lamps, Parking Lot Light Fixtures, interior Sign lighting, and many others!
Our LED corn light use an E26 Medium Base (Standard), or an E39 mogul base, which are easy to install and replace conventional industrial lighting products like:
- compact fluorescent lamps (CFL),
- high pressure sodium (HPS) lights,
- metal halide lamps (HID),
- incandescent bulbs,
- HQI, and SON lights.
If you are interested in making things brighter, while saving on your energy bill, then LED corn bulb light are a great choice.
Just about any bulb with a matching base. The most important thing to check is that your LED corn light will fit in your luminaire with the cover on it. You can check product dimensions on every product page of the LED corn bulb manufacturers Guanke Lighting website.
What kind of fixture will accept Led Corn Light?
led corn light bulb mogul base
Many screw-in sockets will accept LED Corn Lamp, but you will have to make sure you have the right one. There are LED Corn Light for:
- E26(medium) base
How do I install Led Corn Bulb Light?
It’s as easy as screwing in a light bulb! Just make sure the LED corn light dimensions will fit into the luminaire that you are trying to light up.
What should I look for in good LED Corn Bulb Light?
When you are looking for the right bulb, you should look at lumens instead of watts. Watts are a way to measure the energy that is being released by a bulb and show how bright the bulb would be. As far as LEDs are concerned, their brightness is measured using a different unit. A lumen is a unit that is used to measure the brightness of the LED bulb. So when you are shopping for LED corn bulb light, you should pay attention to lumens.
There is a range of quality of LED chips. The cheaper ones will have low Color Rendering Index(CRI). Look for LEDs made by a reputable brand. Guanke Lighting’s uses chips made by Samsung.
- Design Lights Consortium(DLC) – An independent testing agency that offers DLC certification for those products that pass their stringent guidelines for energy-efficiency. You can search for products that have passed by part number on their website.
- Underwriter Laboratories(UL) – This global safety science comapny tests all consumer products for safety and awards their UL logo to products that meet their standards. This certification is particularly important in lighting since the hazard of a low-quality lamp could be a fire. Learn more about UL here.
In the end, you must carefully select the correct LED corn bulb light. Once you do, you will be glad that you took the time to find the right fit for your fixture and your space as it will be worth it! It is a great option for making outdoor area bright. With so many options available it gets complex to choose any one. With the help of this guide, we hope you buy the right corn lights. We offer you wide range of corn lights that can be used in enclosed fixtures.
LED Corn Light : The Fast and Affordable Solution To Retrofit Your Fixtures!
LED Corn Light Bulb fit into standard lighting fixtures (remember to bypass the ballast!) and offer a brighter and more energy efficient lighting solution for a LED High Bay Retrofit, Metal Halide/HPS Low Bay Fixtures, LED Post Top Lamps, Parking Lot Light Fixtures, interior Sign lighting, and many others!
Where can I use corn Bulbs?
If you are interested in making things brighter, while saving on your energy bill, then LED corn light are a great choice. Guanke Lighting’s LED corn bulbs provide 360 degrees of light with low power consumption. Additionally, our bulbs are rated IP64 for outdoor use! They’re a perfect light source retrofit for many indoor and outdoor applications:
- Parking Lots，
- Post top lights，
- Street and Pathway Lights，
- Security Lighting，
- High Bay Fixtures，
- Wall Packs and Drop-Lights.
LED Corn Light
GKS28 series (15W to 54W)
LED Corn Light
GKS23 series (30W,40W,50W)
LED Corn Light
GKS31 series (80W,100W)
LED Corn Light for HID Replacement
- LED replacement for high wattage HID fixtures
- from 125W to 200W
- Consumes up to 80% less energy than conventional HID systems
- State-of-the-art LED light sources deliver over 140 lumens per watt
- Lasts 3 times longer than metal halide or HPS HID lamps
- Choice of 3000K, 4000K or 5000K CCT
- Eliminates maintenance costs for over 10 years，no expensive HID lamps or ballasts to replace
- Shatter resistant for reducing the risk of injury from Lamp breakage
- Integral driver, eliminates the need for external driver or ballast
- Environmentally friendly: contains no glass, mercury, or lead
- E26/E39/EX39: suitable for use in open or totally enclosed fixtures