Advantages and application advantages of LED corn lights

Seven advantages of LED corn light


1. High efficiency and energy saving: Under the same brightness, LED energy-saving lamps consume only 1 kWh of electricity for 1000 hours, ordinary incandescent lamps consume 1 kWh of electricity for 17 hours, and ordinary energy-saving lamps consume 1 kWh of electricity for 100 hours. Therefore, buying LED energy-saving lamps can be Users can save millions of electricity bills.


2. Super long life: The theoretical life of LED super energy-saving lamps can reach more than 10,000 hours, and the life of ordinary incandescent lamps is more than 1,000 hours.


3. The light is healthy: the light does not contain ultraviolet and infrared rays, no radiation, and pure. Ordinary energy-saving lamps and incandescent lamps contain ultraviolet and infrared rays.


4. Green and environmental protection: It does not contain harmful elements such as mercury and lead, which is beneficial to recycling and utilization, and does not produce electromagnetic interference. Ordinary lamps contain harmful elements such as mercury and lead, and the electronic ballasts in ordinary energy-saving lamps also Electromagnetic interference will occur.


5. Protection of eyesight: Driven by DC power supply, no stroboscopic, ordinary energy-saving lamps are driven by AC, and stroboscopic flicker is bound to be harmful to the eyes for a long time. Especially for children and adolescents, it has better vision protection.


6. High light efficiency: low heat generation, 90% of the electric energy is converted into visible light, only 20% of the electric energy of ordinary incandescent lamps is converted into visible light, and the other 80% of the electric energy is converted into heat energy, which is a big waste of limited resources.


7. High safety factor: the required voltage and current are small, the heat generation is small, and there is no potential safety hazard, and it can be used in dangerous places such as mines.


Application advantages of led corn light


LED corn lights are almost used in some parks or squares. This corn light can achieve 360-degree surround lighting without dead ends, and can illuminate every space area. Why do so many users choose this led corn light?


The led corn light belongs to the type of cold light source. The light emitted by this light source is very bright and soft, and it takes care of every space evenly without making people feel dizzy. It looks like a corn in appearance, so it is named corn lamp.

LED corn lights can save 40% to 70% of electricity, and have the advantages of ultra-high energy saving, high efficiency and green environmental protection. In the process of use, lamps can reduce carbon emissions and create an absolutely warm and safe space for people's living environment.

The service life of corn lamps is much higher than that of ordinary lamps. The service life of a LED corn lamp can be as long as 50,000 hours, and some can even reach 100,000 hours.


Unlike halogen HID and SON lights, LED corn lights can efficiently provide large amounts of light while still maintaining a broad color spectrum. They are used in parking lots, football fields, street lights, etc. where a lot of light is required. Corn lights are an energy efficient alternative to any high lumen light, indoors or out. They are used to light: parking lots, football fields, streets, roads, indoor high bay lights.